SNO is an independent organising body within The Network TUFH aiming to promote student participation in processes of ultimate health care’s construction. SNO open spaces in order to strengthen students’ interests, regardless of their area of expertise, on public health issues from a local, regional and international level, through interdisciplinary collaboration between partners, with opportunities to interact with professors, peers and public health professionals currently working in their field of interest, establishing networks and surrounded by a friendly and familiar environment.
• Offers career development opportunities through integrated participation in The Network TUFH annual conferences.
• Provides students with opportunities to engage in professional and social activities to nurture a sense of community service, health advocacy, and active involvement in Local, Regional and Global issues pertaining to health.
• Facilitates connections between Universities, Organizations and students encouraging cross-collaboration on projects or internships, in a local, regional or international manner.
• Provides social networking opportunities with other students around the world.
• Stimulates student participation by encouraging every partner of The Network TUFH and Student Network Organization to bring at least 1 student at the conference.